We may earn money from the companies mentioned on this page.
Just sending out a big hug to whoever may need one right now.
Life happens. It doesn’t matter how positive an attitude you have or how balanced and centered you are, there are going to be times when you are feeling down. Here are some ideas on how to make yourself feel better.
- Hug someone. Giving a hug means getting one. As long as it’s from somebody you don’t mind hugging you.
- When you feel a bad day coming on, stop, breathe, look, and listen. Pause for 30 seconds really take the time to be thankful.
- Listen to your favourite music.
- Interrupt your routine. Go for a walk, talk to someone, or eat lunch on the roof.
- Try laughing. Watch a funny movie.
- Pets are wonderful. They cheer you up when you are down, keep you laughing, and love you no matter what.
- Cry It Out. No matter how you try and resist the tears, but when they flow there’s a relief, and what’s more a cleared head and new perspectives.